MPS Dog 2_0
More info : MPS DOG 2.0
The MPS DOG 2.0 combines the efficiency of two technologies to find your dog
- The MPS technology (Martin Positioning System) transmits the position of a dog to a receiver every eight seconds;
- Thanks to a network of antennas installed across Europe, the SIGFOX technology allows for following your dog over an unlimited distance*, with its position every 10 minutes.
No more borders! The synergy resulting from these two technologies greatly increases the chances of finding your pet over very long distances.
The very easy to use MPS receiver indicates the distance and the direction where the transmitter is to be found, as well as the GPS position of the dog.
The free application for Android recovers the data from the transmitter, either by Bluetooth via the MPS receiver, or by internet connection for the SigFOX data.
The application has been completely redesigned!
It allows for spotting dogs on a map of your choice, it also allows for registering the path of you dog during a hunt. It also makes it possible to record the tracking of your dog during a hunt. This track can be reviewed later, at home.
- Radio geolocation on portable MPS receiver
- Geolocation via SIGFOX network (unlimited range)
- Free Android Application
- Miniaturized transmitter (54 gr)
- Induction rechargeable battery (QI standard)
- Battery life: 6 days
- 100% waterproof
- Patented technology
- Respect for animal well-being
* Provided that your dog is in an area covered by SIGFOX